Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy bday Sarah!

Time: 5:15am

Date: 4 June, 2010.
Location: Howitt Study Room.

Yesterday was muffin day, and I didn't have any.

I didn't have it because I don't deserve it.

It's a punishment I guess, quite a sad one I reckon.

So, in 12 hour's time, everything will be over. scratch that. SHOULD be over.

It's been on for too long, I'm exhausted....
and for some reasons I kinda miss the gym.

On a happier note, it's Sarah's birthday today =)

have a feeling in my gut that we won't get to celebrate bday this way for a long long long time.

yeap. makes me treasure them all the more.

So... Happy 22nd Bday =)

Hope we made it memorable by pre-celebrating it in Yee Mei's Conference Room without you, then celebrating in Jian Rong's room without you before celebrating in your room, with you this time =p

No comments: