Sunday, April 10, 2011

... I remember.

Time: 5.02pm
Date: 10 April 2011
Location: Kitchen underneath my quarters, in Marshyland.

Same songs, awesome sun set, slightly chilly yet sunlit weather.. just the way I like it.


What happened? why do I always feel bored and tired lately?

really... I miss waking up and staring right into the blue skies with the lively clouds... the scent of the carpet maybe... or could be the clean toilet that has been washed moments ago.. ahh, I really miss the times I thought that life is so exciting! not knowing the what could happen in 2 days, in a weeks, or 2 month's time... the potential of such adventures!

The point is... I remember too much.. too much of the past feelings that I'm missing the adventure I'm in today. Listening to Anya Marina's SSSP suddenly brought shudders and that pleasantly refreshing breeze in June of 2009.. while I'm on the way to Uni. the freshly cut grass... the calm placid surface of lake, thinking ahh... This IS a new chapter.

... a new chapter that has been 3 years long.

What IS WRONG with me?

I should open my eyes and see the beauty around me... wake up... and smell the roses Jun, before it's too late... =)

No comments: