Saturday, March 31, 2012

1st Levi's Jeans =)

After going through more than 8 pairs of K-marts cheapo jeans finally.... My first Levi's! Well technically first and second but anyway... I know I'm a little late to the game but this is really expensive for me... It's like more than a half week's salary for both of these babies =(

I really do hope these jeans can live up to the jeans standard.. If there is one.. And last for a long long long long time.

I had a really pleasant experience shopping in Levi's in Spencer St Mall (aka DFO southern cross once upon a time). The sales rep there are really patient and extremely helpful.. Not in a pesky way. I felt a little overwhelm but trying to maintain my composure while taking in all these jeans and speed reading the price tags around... I have never bought jeans that cost more than RM45 (fr Goggles 4 years back) and $30 (fr Target last year).

After wincing and whining for more than a year now... Lit strongly urged me to get a pair of good quality jeans to save myself trouble and mainly, to save his ears from these incessant grumbles.

So I decided to brave the humiliation to actually finding out how high my body figure fair against the size chart... And step into the store.

So these are my accomplishments.. So to speak. Lol.

No comments: