Monday, September 3, 2007

Where's My Milestone? Where's My Watershed?

Location: Computer Lab 9, MU, M’sia.


Yup, milestone, not my milestone though. It’s Monash’s Opening Ceremony thingy. Whoa, they even got our VPM Najib to come. Great.


A friend of mine drilled me unintentionally that day. And yes, people do get a little tipsy during the wee hours of the morning. Maybe he didn’t know but I did actually poured my heart out that day and he made me realize and face the fact that I have only a few true friends. That’s sad.


What happened to the invincible, confident and really egoistic me in the secondary school days?


I came to know that I’m admitting that I’m damaged good is not a good thing. Seriously, who would want a damaged companion to damage their lives?


Till I saw who’s my partner in hand to help me study, or maybe my strange attitude kinda drives people away. I can’t stand defeat and not doing much to aid the problem either.


Scattered thoughts lead to bleak future.


Like what Dato’ Lawrence Chan said, You have See the goal.


What’s my goal?


I talked to Hong Yu that day about this really boring topic. He said something his goals in life are non other than have a family, A wife, children, stable job etc. Seriously, would I be contented with such a NORMAL life?


I’m from a family of super heroes but I feel nothing more than mortal.


Maybe I just don’t feel pretty. I don’t feel confident. I don’t feel like I can blend in the crowd.


Or maybe, I’m meant for no great things in life.


Maybe I'm just meant to blend in and be normal.


Drift through the years silently and meaninglessly.


What would Pepper Dennis do?


p/s: happy 50th birthday Malaysia. The internet connection in the condo is acting up again. Can’t connect to blogger.com. Thinking of changing blog-host actually.

No comments: